Sunday 3 April 2011

Top Shop - fashion musing!



Top Shop dress £36.00 




I love this bright summery floral print, once I have tired of the dress - I will chop it with my sewing scissors and make a skirt, 'sew' easy to do!




Gina shoes - £495.00
Top Shop bag £61.00



I may well take off the jingly bits to keep the look a bit more 60s classic  - what do you think?
A Top Shop hat (£22.00) to finish off the look, perfecto!










Top Shop Aviator glasses £16.00



Oops nearly forgot the nails - £7.50 - only need one coat, won't have time to wait -!
These Ciate Paint Pots are great - I got a Berry colour in a goody bag at London Fashion Week and it has been brilliant.











As I am off to Rome, Milan  and Turin next week I thought about what would I like to wear that best reflects the trends - I love floral and bold bright colours, so here is my choice from Top Shop, the Gina shoes rather blew my budget , but hey they are rather lovely and will be comfortable!