Tuesday 1 March 2011

LFW Day 2 - Georgia Hardinge


I love this pleated front dress

A brilliant collection, well liked by all I spoke to at london Fashion week 




I have been a fan of Georgia Hardinge's talent since I became aware of her design flair at LFW 2010,please read this small post I did on her http://schelay.blogspot.com/2010/02/georgia-hardinge-at-lfw.html
In the last  year Georgia Hardinge's label has blossomed. She has collaborated with Victoria Secret, Swarovski and has had British Vogue support.
Her catwalk collection on Day 2 at the Freemasons hall was brimming with fabric pattern innovation, placing ex-rays of a skeleton on the dress, see above. Her interest has always been with the construction of the body shape, as was seen with her clever body frame sculptures last year that attracted Victoria Secrets. I have been invited to  the launch of Georgia's online shop in Paris this weekend. I am hoping to go if I can.
To see her full collection staged by Vauxhall Fashion Scout click here on the Vogue website.
http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/show.aspx/full-length-photos/id,10676