Monday 25 February 2019

Fashion story by late great Corrine Day of a young Kate Moss - supreme !

Note the Burberry check on the beach combing tent here. Up cycled, and irreverently cool.







I love this shoot, today whilst doing some spring cleaning in my office it appeared to me filed away in one of my fashion shoot vintage folders. I have recycled many tear- outs courtesy of the bin men but this one still shines out as a beacon and needed sharing here. This very young Kate Moss has a inner beauty that connects with us the viewer through the lens,  Corrine Day captured something natural and unique in Kate Moss. 
I wonder how this Corrine Day shoot would have translated into a short 60 second film with Kate? One thing is for sure it would have been remarkable using the natural light favoured here on instagram.

copy Schelay McCarter - pls credit