Monday 18 February 2013

LFW A/W 13 Antonia Berardi - my favorite!










I have been very lucky to be invited to many shows this season and in particular the new fringe shows organised by fabulous Fashion Scout. I have seen some amazing collections and been witness to some extraordinary new ideas and visions in fashion. Antonio Berardi started out on the fashion fringe fresh from St Martins. There is much fan fare about Erdem, Alexander McQueen, Christopher Kane and Stella McCartney. However Antonio Berardi for me is the unrivalled king of London based women's high end fashion.  I have picked 3 dresses and one coat I would without hesitation want in my Autumn Winter 13 wardrobe.
Berardi dresses women in classic timeless creations, clean lines with flattering tailoring twists that flatter the female form.  The style is sexy understated elegance... what more could a woman want? 

Copy Schelay
Images thanks to Vogue.com