Wednesday 10 February 2021

Ben Hatem Art Director / Producer - Higher Self Project on Sustainable Fashion Promotion -

























Ben Hatem

 ALPHA3H.COM Production Company 


I have attended the Art direction for fashion and the Production course, The Producer Role online and I must admit that my confidence has grown so much since, the weekly presentations were meticulously well put and designed to create excitement, develop unique concepts and most importantly create realistic editorials that speaks to the current social narrative. The professional business led insider knowledge base gained from Schelay on the Production course went hand in hand with the creative ideas I developed on the Art Direction course giving me the confidence to set up a shoot dealing professionally with agencies and the team I wanted to work with to make my ideas a practical reality. There is no other course like this out there and I have now got an exclusive knowledge base that only those who have worked in the industry for years gain.
It has been a great experience learning from Schelay.
She is very thoughtful and strives to put a lot of attention into the material we use, she is one of a kind with tons of input while we discuss the tasks an art director/producer go through planning and producing a multimedia project. It was so inspiring and valuable to sit and discuss topics from glamorous castings to how to actually setting up to produce a shoot to industry business standards.
I always keep notes that I use after each session to create review sheets of the course mediums and recommendations ( it helps me a lot to find perspective and clarity of ideas ) 
The recommendations Schelay provides ( books & art direction movies and visuals)  are one of a kind. I had to include them in my private inspiration workbook that I go back to for inspiration from time to time. 
I find it really useful to engage with classmates, Schelay is very patient with everyone in class always encouraging us to engage and give feedback on each other’s work, although her feedback is always the most precise and straightforward due to her vast experience within the world of fashion. 

I would highly recommend this new Production course with Schelay for anyone interested in learning about the Producer Role in commercial fashion communication in multimedia.

    Ben Hatem


       Congratulations to Ben who has gained a Scholarship at POLIMODA 

        in Firenze Italy to do a Masters in Sustainable Fashion.



© schelay - Fashiontent